Budding activists can splish, splash and save the planet in these recycled bikini bottoms, made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon which gives old fishing nets and fabrics a new purpose. They have a bold all-over striped pattern and a contrasting waistband too.
- Fabric is created from regenerated Nylon. The material is made from old fishing nets and fabric scraps
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ protection
- Fabric is created from regenerated Nylon. The material is made from old fishing nets and fabric scraps.
- Main 78% polyamide 22% elastane
- Lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh water immediately after each use, to remove any traces of chlorine or salt water
- Dry away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not tumble-dry
3-5 working days Royal Mail
1-2 working days Express
Next day if ordered Sunday to Friday by 7pm Express noon
Next day before noon, if ordered Sunday to Friday by 7pm Click & Collect
FREE to Boden Shops.
£3.50 to other Click & Collect locations.
Next day if ordered Sunday to Friday by 7pm
6-8 Working Days Premium
3-5 Working Days Rest of world Standard
8-10 Working Days Premium
5-6 Working Days
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 3 months of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer.
Our exchange service is temporarily unavailable, but please don’t worry, as your returns will automatically be refunded according to our generous returns policy. Take a look below for more information.