Orders & Payment
- Help! I’ve forgotten my password
- I haven’t received a confirmation email
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- What happens if I cancel my order?
- When will I be charged?
- Which payment method can I use?
- How do I pay using PayPal?
- Pricing and customs charge
Please click on the person icon, which is located in the top right corner of our website, and select ‘Sign in now’ on the drop-down list. Click on ‘Forgotten your password’, enter your email address and click ‘continue’ to receive a password reset email. Once that’s arrived, click on 'Get Changing', which will take you to our website. There, you’ll be prompted to enter and save a new password, so that you can enjoy using your account again.
If you don't receive the password reset email within a few minutes (we advise on making a cuppa), be sure to check your junk mail folder. Please also be aware that it will only be valid for 24 hours and, if you have any trouble, please contact us and we’ll be happy to support further.
Please check your spam folder first as these emails sometimes like to go rogue. If it’s not there, please contact us with your order number and we will be happy to look into it further.
Please note that if you have placed an order with an advisor, you’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
We’ll need to check the status of your order to see if this is possible, as it might already be on its way. Please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further
- If you’ve placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We’ll try our best to make any changes, but sadly we can’t make any guarantees, as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedure. We operate a no-quibbles returns policy.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of the date of return, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to Boden, unless the return is a result of an error on our side.
If you’re in the European Union and you cancel your whole order within 14 days of receiving your goods, we’ll refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for faster delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery (if applicable). You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card, or by Paypal, we only take payment when your items have been dispatched. Only items that are available are charged, so, if you buy a pre-ordered item, we won’t charge you for it until it leaves our warehouse.
Boden.co.uk accepts most major credit and debit cards; VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, and AMEX. You can also choose to pay using PayPal (please note that exchanges cannot be processed on orders paid with PayPal).
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Log in to your Boden account as usual and when you arrive at the checkout, select PayPal as your preferred payment option. You will then be directed to PayPal, where you will log in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
- Use our guest checkout option. Using this option, you will only have to log in once – in to your PayPal account and not in to your Boden account. However, you will not be able to see these orders in your online account.
All PayPal orders are charged when we dispatch your items. Sorry, but we're unable to offer exchanges on orders paid for via PayPal.
All payments made at Boden.co.uk are in pounds sterling. If you use a card in a currency other than sterling, the rate of exchange and any additional fees will be set by your card issuer.
Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. For non-UK deliveries, local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at checkout. Please also note that there may be a customs charge if you’re shipping to a non-EU destination, which is out of our control. We suggest that you check your customs information before placing an order as unfortunately we won’t be able to cover any charge.