Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an online account, you can opt out of our mailing list under ‘Marketing Preferences’ in your account settings. Simply sign in using the icon at the top right of our website and select ‘Marketing Preferences’ (if you’re already signed in, click on the ‘My account’ option that appears after clicking on the icon).
You’ll see a ‘Sharing my details with Boden’ section that has three tick boxes:
- The first will remove you from our postal mailings (this includes catalogues)
- The second will remove you from our digital mailings (this includes emails)
- The third will remove you from everything (we understand if this is what you’d prefer to do, but we’ll be sad to see you go)
As our mailing lists are planned in advance, you may receive a few more emails or catalogues before they stop completely.
If you don’t have an online account or if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with your request. Don’t forget to include your full name, postal address and email address so that one of our advisors can help you.
Our 3 month return period does not apply to sales goods: Clearance or sale items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order for a cash refund.
After the 14 days have passed, until the first anniversary of your order arriving, you can return anything that does not meet your naturally high quality expectations (things like wear and tear are included, though garments that have been mauled by pets, drawn on by nephews, worn while decorating and so forth, don't qualify). So, if you're not happy, we will give you an account credit for the amount you paid.
Free returns do not apply to sale items.
For all transactions, exclusions apply (see below)*
· Swimwear (where the hygiene strips have been removed) and earrings (where the internal packaging seal has been broken) are non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.
· Cowshed products - if the product has been used or the seal has been broken then the whole set is non-refundable.
· Face covering products - we aren’t able to accept returns for any opened packages, due to hygiene reasons.
If we’re expecting further stock, items will be available to pre-order. Otherwise, we do receive returns daily, so keep an eye on our website as the item you’re looking for may reappear!
Although we hope you love your order, there may be times when you need to return items to us. To do so, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the returns form that came with your order and enclose it in your parcel with the item(s) you’re sending back, using the original packaging. If you no longer have the form, please refer to 'Lost your returns form?' for more information. If you bought the item from one of our shops, remember to include your receipt in lieu of the returns form.
2. Attach the self-adhesive address label (enclosed with your order) securely to your parcel and follow the instructions included with the label. If you no longer have the label, please refer to 'Lost your returns label?' for further information.
3. Make sure you get a receipt and code for tracking your parcel online. We’ll pop you an email as soon as your return has been processed.
4. For international returns, please see 'How do I return an international order?'
You can (if you like) let us know that you are going to send back the item by filling in and sending us the cancellation form (This link will open in a new window/tab) found here, but it is not necessary to do so.
For more information, please refer to our returns policy.
If you have already placed your order, please contact us via web chat, or through our contact us page with your order number to hand, and we will see what we can do for you.
Alternatively, if you would like to change your address in your online account, please proceed to the ‘My account’ section, followed by the ‘Address book’. Once here, you can edit an address by clicking on the pencil icon, and following the on-screen instructions. After this, please be sure to assign the ‘Delivery’ tick box to the correct address!
We’ll need to check the status of your order to see if this is possible, as it might already be on its way. Please contact us page us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
Check those 12 digits – any letter "O"s are actually zeros! Then head to the Checkout page, where you will see "Apply a gift voucher", in the "Payment Details" section. Click on this, enter the code, and click "+ADD“.
If you see a banner for the offer, click it! Otherwise, you can apply the 4 digit code in the "Promotion code" box - this is found on the Checkout page, under your shopping list.
Don’t panic! Take a look at your tracking information, which can be found on your despatch confirmation email, to see where your parcel is. If it has taken longer than the stated delivery time, please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
Your tracking information can be found on your despatch confirmation email, in the ‘Delivery Info’ section (just under your item list). This will let you know where your parcel is if you click on the link, but if it has taken longer than the stated delivery time, please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
Your offer will still apply, unless all of your items are returned, or you no longer qualify for the promotion (as outlined in the offer T&C’s). This is the same for any gift vouchers. However, if you used a promotional voucher and all items are returned, this will be deducted from your refund.
It can take up to 14 days for a returned parcel to reach us, from the date it was sent back. Don’t worry though, as we will pop you an email when your return is completed. Any refund processed to a credit or debit card will appear on your statement within 5 working days from the date it was processed.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending your items back, please contact us with your order number and the details about which items you sent back. Our friendly advisors will then see what they can do for you.
Please click on the person icon, which is located in the top right corner of our website, and select ‘Sign in now’ on the drop-down list. Click on ‘Forgotten your password’, enter your email address and click ‘continue’ to receive a password reset email. Once that’s arrived, click on 'Get Changing', which will take you to our website. There, you’ll be prompted to enter and save a new password, so that you can enjoy using your account again.
If you don't receive the password reset email within a few minutes (we advise on making a cuppa), be sure to check your junk mail folder. Please also be aware that it will only be valid for 24 hours and, if you have any trouble, please contact us and we’ll be happy to support further.