Question: what makes cold and drizzly days more appealing? Answer: this jacket. Showerproof and with a cosy sherpa lining, get ready to tackle everything from playing in the park to snowball fights after school (and stay snug in temperatures down to -18°C). Oh, and it's got a handy detachable hood to pop on for extra warmth.
- Water resistant
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO – we use an environmentally friendly water repellent coating, free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals offering optimum performance. Registered Trademark of RUDOLF GROUP, Germany
- Detachable hood
- Stay snug down to -18°C/0°F , when worn with appropriate under layers
- Main 100% polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Filling 100% polyester
- NVY: rib 78% cotton 20% polyester 2% elastane
- NVY: cuffs 72% cotton 24% polyester 2% elastane 2% metallised fibre
- Other colours: rib 72% cotton 25% polyester 2% elastane 1% metallised fibre
- MUL: cuffs 78% cotton 20% polyester 2% elastane
- Other colours: cuffs 72% cotton 24% polyester 2% elastane 2% metallised fibre
- Machine washable
2-3 days working days Royal Mail
1-2 working days Express
Next working day if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Express noon
Next working day before noon if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Click & Collect
FREE to Boden Shops.
We’re sorry but both Boden shops are temporarily closed. Click & Collect to other locations
Next working day if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Europe Standard
6-8 Working Days Premium
Temporarily suspended Rest of world Standard
12-16 Working Days Premium
7-10 Working Days
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 3 months of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer.
Our exchange service is temporarily unavailable, but please don’t worry, as your returns will automatically be refunded according to our generous returns policy. Take a look below for more information.