Be it snowball fights in the park or conquering the slopes, all budding explorers need a pair of trusty trousers to brave the elements (and stay snug in temperatures down to -18°C, no less). These ski trousers are 100% waterproof with durable taped seams, fully lined and padded for extra warmth. With waist adjusters, storm-guard cuffs and boot hooks, all you need to worry about is the snow forecast. Mix and match with our jackets to make a weather-conquering outfit.
- Detachable braces
- Fabric is tested to withstand 5,000mm of rain
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO – we use an environmentally friendly water repellent coating, free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals offering optimum performance. Registered Trademark of RUDOLF GROUP, Germany
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- This garment has filling made from recycled materials
- Fully lined
- Stay snug down to -18°C/0°F , when worn with appropriate under layers
- Main 100% polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Snowguard 100% polyamide
- Filling 100% polyester
- Machine washable
2-3 days working days Royal Mail
1-2 working days Express
Next working day if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Express noon
Next working day before noon if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Click & Collect
FREE to Boden Shops.
We’re sorry but both Boden shops are temporarily closed. Click & Collect to other locations
Next working day if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Europe Standard
6-8 Working Days Premium
Temporarily suspended Rest of world Standard
12-16 Working Days Premium
7-10 Working Days
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 3 months of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer.
Our exchange service is temporarily unavailable, but please don’t worry, as your returns will automatically be refunded according to our generous returns policy. Take a look below for more information.