Hit the ski slopes in style and stay snug in temperatures down to -18°C with this all-action jacket. The storm-guard cuffs shrug off showers, while the fleece lining and detachable hood keep things extra cosy. There's even a secret pocket on the lower sleeve for those ski passes, plus it's machine washable so it'll look good as new every time it's worn. And thanks to reflective detailing, it's easy to stay safe after dark.
- Fabric is tested to withstand 5,000mm of rain
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO – we use an environmentally friendly water repellent coating, free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals offering optimum performance. Registered Trademark of RUDOLF GROUP, Germany
- Fully lined
- Detachable hood
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve
- Taped seams
- Stay snug till -18°C/0°F
- Stay snug down to -18°C/0°F , when worn with appropriate under layers
- Main 100% polyester
- Body and hood lining 100% polyester
- Sleeve lining 100% polyester
- Cuffs 100% polyester
- Snowguard 100% polyamide
- Filling 100% polyester
- Machine washable
2-3 working days Royal Mail
1-2 working days Express
Next working day if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Express noon
Next working days before noon if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Click & Collect
FREE to Boden Shops.
Next working day if ordered before 7pm Monday - Friday Click & Collect to other locations
Next working days if ordered Monday to Friday by 7pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Europe Standard
6-8 Working Days Premium
Temporarily suspended Rest of world Standard
12-16 Working Days Premium
7-10 Working Days
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 3 months of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer.
Our exchange service is temporarily unavailable, but please don’t worry, as your returns will automatically be refunded according to our generous returns policy. Take a look below for more information.