Heritage style really comes into its own with our wool blend trousers, with tweed sourced from historic Moon & Sons mill in Yorkshire. An ankle-skimming tapered cut looks fresh and modern, and a softer feel guarantees an itch-free wear. Pair with a floaty blouse to bring a touch of romance to smart style.
- Main 88% wool 12% polyamide, Lining 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Fitted through waist, hip and thigh with a straight leg
- Sits at natural waist
- Ankle length
- Side pockets
- Faux back pockets
- Half lined
- Pressed crease down trouser leg
- Concealed hook and bar fastening at centre front waist with zip fly
- Petite 26"/66cm Regular 28"/71cm
Note: The herringbone on this blazer is slightly broader than on the British Tweed 7/8 Trousers (T0222).